User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Battery meter %: little sudden drops and rises ? topic

[Q] Battery meter %: little sudden drops and rises ? topic






Hey guys!

I bought a XT1053 Developer Edition (I guess is Tmobile rom) 3 days ago and so far so good. Still, I did find some weird issue with the battery meter, nothing really hurting... in fact I'm quite obsessive, which has helped me to find it lol.

Thing is, I notice my battery meter works kind of messy. It suddenly rises in little percents (generally 2% to 4%) and then it sudden drops the same amount later.

For example, I use the phone and notice the battery is at 50%... I take the phone 2 minutes later and the battery is at 53% :eek:. Later on, generally when Im running low on juice (less than 20% I notice that the same amount sudden drops, always when I'm getting out of juice.
Also when I get to the battery stats I can notice these little rise and later drop. I didn't notice it many times, I guess it was 2 or 3 times, but giving its the 3rd day I have it and my obsessiveness, I suspect I will find one or two little rise/drop every day :p

Globally the battery is just fine so far, I can use the for 24hs and I still have a safe amount left, that's not the problem. I did find one person in anther forum that have the same exact issue. But I would like to know if I'm the only one noticing this at these boards.

Thanks!

Edit: For the record, I already performed a full charge (from 1 to 100) while being off the first night I got it.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire