User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Anyone with dual-sim European Moto G 2014 (XT1068) received lollipop OTA? topic

[Q] Anyone with dual-sim European Moto G 2014 (XT1068) received lollipop OTA? topic






I'm getting very little and conflicting information on the matter. I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong with my phone. This is because I get the sense that the European user base for this model is incredibly small and I fear Motorola may have just forgotten about us.

I would need someone who has a XT1068 (that's the dual-sim version) and who brought it in Europe to confirm whether he/she has received any lollipop update through regular OTA.

I understand Indian users have gotten lollipop for at least a few weeks now, and that you can flash lollipop on XT1068 whether European version or not.

Also if you're someone who has kept track of different OTA's for the different models/regions, please let me know if I should start being impatient or if you have educated guesses about when European dual-sim users should expect an OTA. Thanks.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire