User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] 32gb storage almost full droid turbo topic

[Q] 32gb storage almost full droid turbo topic






I have been reading other phone forums, looking for a possible solution to my problem. Attached is a screenshot of my storage screen and it shows almost 21gb of Misc and overall my phone is almost full. I have no movies or videos on it, just my apps that I had on my HTC Rezound with the additional apps of Disney parks and gsm battery monitor. I cannot download anything, was trying to get a file manager app to see what the Misc is, but despite deleting apps I keep getting the no storage error from play store. Anyone have an idea of what is in Misc and how I regain my storage space?








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-09-20-25-35.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	237.9 KB<br/>ID:	3107272
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire