User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Please assist, possibly bricked? topic

Please assist, possibly bricked? topic






Hello. I am new here, Ive rooted, flashed, modded, all that jazz. Ive always found my answers on XDA here, but I cannot seem to be able to find anything so far. I will keep looking, but I am having some troubles with my virgin mobile HTC desire 510.

I was attempting something with a smart watch, which honestly has nothing to do with this, and I tried flashing the incorrect kernel. It was for cricket. I had a small moment where I didnt read carefully enough, and now I am stuck on the htc boot screen, and I cannot get it to boot regardless of what I do. I can get to fastboot, and recovery. Any help would REALLY be appreciated in this matter, I dont care if I have to return to stock.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire