User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Phone wont work after update topic

Phone wont work after update topic






Good afternoon guys,
Im here with a problem..

My phone is a WIko Cink Peax 2 with Jelly bean OS
Yesterday it was released a new official update for this phone and 1 month earlier I had done root.
Its happens that when i clicked to start the update phone was about to reboot but nothing happened. I thought it was dead..

Now every time I turn the phone on it goes to cwm recovery (v6.0.3.7) and down in the screen says “warning: no file_contexts”.

When I click “reboot system now” shows up that phone doesn’t has root “root access is missing. Root device?” I click in “Yes - Root Device (/system/xbin/su)” and phone restarts but everything still the same.

I already done wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition. Still nothing..

I downloaded the super su and put in on my sd card because I read in a website that this could solve the problem. Happens that when I click “choose zip from external sdcard" shows this message "E: Cant mount /external_sd/" with all this I have no more ideia of what I should do.

Other thing that I think its important to mention is that when I connect phone via usb to pc it turns on by it self.

If anyone could help me I appreaceate it ..






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire