User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Phone keeps rebooting after ROM flash. topic

Phone keeps rebooting after ROM flash. topic






Hey. I got a problem with my beloved M7. Few days ago I gave a chance to CM12, but I got bored of it and tried to flash InsertCoin 4.0.5. Everything went well but now my phone boots up and locks the screen. If I unlock the screen, a green HTC logo on white background appears. After few seconds of showing the logo the phone reboots and locks the screen again. I can freely access the TWRP, but I have no backup and I lost CM12 installing files. Please can someone help me bring my lovely phone back to life?
P.S sorry for my English






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire