User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Network changes on Lollipop? topic

Network changes on Lollipop? topic






So, hello everyone, first of all, I don't have this problem on =<4.4.4 roms.
Ok, now the actual thing.
I've installed Logmein Hamachi on 5.X using their ARM package and it connects just fine, but when I try to make an incoming connection it doesn't work at all, I can't even make an SSH connection through Hamachi..
(Like, I can ping someone's computer with my phone but they can't ping me)
In android 4.4.4 everything works good.
Are there any network related changes that happened in 5.X that break VPN's?
Someone has idea how to fix this?
Thanks in advance :)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire