User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Mobile Data will not enable!! (Dynamic Kat) topic

Mobile Data will not enable!! (Dynamic Kat) topic






I need help this is driving me insane!
I've been running Dynamic Kat Rom for about 6 months or so now. Everything was working fine then all of a sudden a week or two ago I noticed my mobile data is not enabling at all.
I can only connect on Wifi and only receive SMS.

I've tried
- Messing will all the data/network settings
- Turning Mobile Data on and off -- no effect
- Toggling Airplane Mode on and off as suggested in some places
- Wiping everything but Data and reflashing latest ROM
- Reseating the SIM card
- several other things I forgot..

I do see the carrier information in the top left (AT&T) and I am getting signal bars.. but not indicator for 4G/LTE/etc

I've been messing with this for a week now and it's driving me insane.. I can't get a connection anywhere unless I'm on Wifi.

Anyone have any suggestions? I'm not super phone savvy, but willing to try any suggestions anyone may have.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire