User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: MDL bootloader, but phone shows no SIM card. What do I do? topic

MDL bootloader, but phone shows no SIM card. What do I do? topic






Hi everyone,

Its been a long time since the bootloader was version MDL. As you may be aware this was the last version that could be fully rooted and custom recovery'd before the MF3 firmware locked everybody down. Well a year and a half later and my MDL Phone is having an issue that I can't fix. The Phone keeps failing to recognize the SIM card that is in it (Image), and previously it would randomly disconnect (Image). I've tried getting a new SIM card and that failed to fix the issue; I clean-installed by ROM to eliminate that as a cause, but no luck.

I'm fairly sure my only option now is to go to AT&T and have them fix or more likely replace the phone. Is there any possible way I could get a phone with MDL still? Or are there any alternatives I could try? I don't know what to do now. Thank you.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire