User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Just got my NP and Need advice - Ethernet and USB long side topic

Just got my NP and Need advice - Ethernet and USB long side topic






Hello
Just got my new Nexus Player and after long search I can't find the right answer.
I want to connect the player to my Ethernet in my house for better connection and if possible to add an external HDD.
Here is my list of questions and I hope that I've got the the right place:
1. I want to have the maximum network speed and I have Giga cables in my walls . Is there a standards in the adapter that I need to buy to have the maximum speed? Or all the adapters have the same speed limit?
2. Is there a way to connect both Ethernet and USB HDD long side? Is there a magic box that have USB and also an Ethernet connection? If there is I would like to get an advise what is the best one to buy.

If someone have an experience what the items I need and have an advice what is the best to buy - I will love to get some links.

Many thanks in advance


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire