User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: How is your Edge signal strength??? topic

How is your Edge signal strength??? topic






I was having rather poor signal strength from my Edge. (no more than 2 bars at most) At first I was really concerned that the rooting may have some effect on it?? Or maybe even the quality of my local Vodafone. However after do the following steps....suddenly I get full bars (always):

Go to Setting --> more networks ---> Mobile network ----> change to WCDMA/GSM auto instead of the LTE/WCDMA/GSM

From what I have found, the mobile internet connection is still fast (dont see obvious difference with the LTE) and in fact it seem the battery life last a little longer. I guess I will just keep to this setting.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire