User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: How Gapps in MediaPad X1 4.2.2 EMUI 3.0 (320 dpi) ? topic

How Gapps in MediaPad X1 4.2.2 EMUI 3.0 (320 dpi) ? topic






Hello everyone.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm Spanish.


Recently I upgraded to 4.4.2 EMUI KitKat 3.0, however I can not install Gapps with the ROM.
How could install?

I realized:
1) Rename unstall_apk.xml to unstall_apk.old and restart (without success).
2) I tried with ROM Manager (Recovery is in Chinese but guessed the menu '' install zip from '') but after a few seconds. . . . ''! '' in red (I gather it is a mistake).
3) I downloaded gapps 4.4. in XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942 to reset manual recovery mode. (Without success).

I do not know what to do, really can install Gapps with ROM ?, I need to run ... Cerberus Cerberus will not work without Gapps in ROM.

Please help me.
A big hug to all of you :good:






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire