User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: How are those making it without Advance Calling topic

How are those making it without Advance Calling topic






Think this only a VZW issue. I have my old Note 3 that I go back and forth between with my N6. If you are a busy person not just playing on the phone really using it for travel with GPS, email with exchange, busy with calls, etc. etc how are you all making it without Advance Calling to handle data and voice at the same time?

For me driving long hours using Google Maps and talking not able to look new address while on call and handle data is a killer...same with long conference calls and needing to send emails while on call or look up data via browser, dropbox, evernotes, etc and daily support stuff I do on my phone. So for time being I switch sims back and forth (have a nano to micro sim adapter) to my Note 3 more on it right now vs N6.

Thoughts?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire