User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Error in the process of Rom installation (status 0) topic

Error in the process of Rom installation (status 0) topic






Hello

I need your support because I can´t install any rom but it´s not clear for me the reason :(:(

I already did the next activity without problem

1. Root the phone
2. I installed Recovery-clockwork-2.5.1.2-infuse(I don’t know if this is the last version but according with the update process I didn’t find another one)

I tried to install the some rooms but I can´t do it because when I’m doing the process of install from Zip I received the next message

 error flashing rom status 0 infuse 4g (Installation aborted)

Honesty speaking I don’t know. :eek::eek:

I tried to install another rom but the same error message and put the file directly in the location, etc. but the same result please help my does anybody have any idea about this problem

Thanks for your support :fingers-crossed:






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire