User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Downgrade from B708 to JB error, HELP topic

Downgrade from B708 to JB error, HELP topic






Hello,
I upgrade form b118 to b707 and next to b708 my huawei p6, and I don't see I need b508 to go b707. My mistake.
Now my GPS don't work, I think it don't work earlier, but I don't sure.
I want back to b132 and lock bootloader, but I can not downgrade from b708.
I think I tried everythink.
First I try instaled UPDATE.APP which can downgrade from KK to JB, but I have vendorlist fail.
I wiped everyting, instaled recovery and boot.img from b508 and again try instal this downgrade UPDATE but still is vendor list fail.
I instaled custom ROM based on b508 and tried downgrade but again this fail:silly:. Please help, I haven't idea what doing now.
Sorry for my english, I am working at it.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire