User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: CM10.2 vs CM11 battery life (screenshot) topic

CM10.2 vs CM11 battery life (screenshot) topic






Compare my screenshot attached to your battery life stats on CM11. I wanted to make this post due to my satisfaction with going back to CM10.2 in lieu of CM11. There is not really any functionality missing that I can tell. I consider myself a moderate to heavy user. With CM11 I was having to always be chasing around a phone charger or my phone would die or almost die a couple times a day. I immediately noticed an improvement in battery life and the CM10.2 snapshot I am running is very stable..

If anyone is getting frustrated with this phone on the latest builds I would suggest going back. I feel like its breathed new life into my experience with the phone. We have a tendency to always chase the newest and latest and greatest but its not always greatest. I feel like that is a microcosm for the story of the MPQ. Tech industry and the general consumer moved on from keyboards like sheep for some reason and the MPQ I feel is still a superior phone to anything on the market simply due to the keyboard. Its an essential piece of hardware to me. I've bought like 10 of these phones and will gladly buy 10 more..








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-13-23-46-21[1].png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	72.9 KB<br/>ID:	3114258
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire