User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Can't make calls topic

Can't make calls topic






For some reason I can't make calls. I'm using the stock dialer on a stock rooted ROM (see sig).

I dial a number and it looks like it's working (the call timer starts counting and what not) but it never actually calls. Just silence.

I haven't been able to test receiving calls yet but I did at least get some missed calls earlier when I was away from my phone (it was when I tried to return those calls that I discovered this problem).

I'm on Verizon. I have LTE set as my "Preferred Network Type" in Cellular Settings. Data works fine in both LTE and 3G areas. Texts work fine. Just calling seems broken.

Had anyone seen or heard of this? I searched this forum but didn't find anything.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire