User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Can't connect to ANY WiFi on ANY custom kernels topic

Can't connect to ANY WiFi on ANY custom kernels topic






Hi all, I'm back with another proplem!

Around a month ago I was running AICP and KMA Kernel and just randomly one day I couldn't connect to any WiFi networks at all, I've tried a whole combination of ROMs and Kernels and the only thing that seems to work is having a ROM with the kernel it comes with, Meow, KMA, Hodor are the Kernels I've tried so far on various different ROMs but none work at all, it just says "error connecting" or something similar, I can't connect to WiFi networks on ANY Lollipop ROMs either!

I have already had a look through the forums for a fix but so far haven't found anything, I've trued flashing nandroid backups and re-flashing stock .283 but still haven't had any luck, I'll try and pull a logcat in a little while!

Has anyone else encountered this and if so do you know the cause/solution? I'd be very grateful indeed if someone would be able to help me out!

Beans






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire