User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Can't boot in after placing memo apk to system/app topic

Can't boot in after placing memo apk to system/app topic






Hello people!
After successfully installation of Cosmic ROM on Core Duos and rooting, I have tried to restore my apps with Titanium Backup. Most of apps are successfully restored, but some system apps like memo app or similar can't be restored. Memo app is really important to me, so I have tried many of tutorials to install it(I have about 500 memos for 2 months). So I badly need that app back. And tonight I have tried to download some Memo.apk from here, and to place it directly to system/app. But after restarting, my phone won't boot in. Just White screen with CM10 Logo and looks like it's booting, but I waited about 15 min. and nothing happens.
I tried to delete that app via PhilZ Aroma File Manager, but nothing happen. Also I tried to clean Dalvik cache and formatting /cache , but result is same.
Please, is there any solution to fix this as son as possible, but to not flash device?
I will be thankful for any kind of help, couse this is my only device.
Thanks in advance!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire