User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Bluetooth Playback Issues on AOSP topic

Bluetooth Playback Issues on AOSP topic






Ever since flashing lollipop AOSP on my device, I have had issues. I am confident this is AOSP-based because lollipop roms show no issue.
What happens is that after a set interval of time when not listening to music or video, my device will encounter problems when I try to play music files or stream Youtube videos. When I press "play" in Shuttle+, Youtube, Poweramp or the stock CM music app, I hear 1 second of music and the player will stop at 0:01 second. It will not go further than that unless I do a full reboot.

I am having trouble pinpointing the source of the issue because:
I have FULLY WIPED my deviced multiple times and installed multiple AOSP Roms.
I have stopped every core music service and every bluetooth service to see if they were causing the problem.
When I encounter the issue, forgetting the device will allow playback on speakers but the issue will occur once more when I re-pair the device.

Honestly at this point I don't know what to do. If I don't find a solution I might just migrate to Sense or back to GPE.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire