User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: After restore to Stock and S-on, Radio and OPenDSK on HBoot show invalid_ver_info topic

After restore to Stock and S-on, Radio and OPenDSK on HBoot show invalid_ver_info topic






Dear all,

I own a AT&T HTC one M8, which has been unlocked, rooted and S-off via Sunshine. Last week, the phone screen cracked, so I'm sending it back to HTC for the screen replacement program. I followed a online guide to restore the device to 100% stock .

In summary, I ran:

1. overwrite Super-CID to AT&T specific CID, CWS__001
2. Locked the bootloader using "echo -ne ‘\x00\x00\x00\x00′ | dd of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p2 bs=1 seek=33796"
3. Flash the Rom with official AT&T RUU
4. S-On using "fastboot oem writesecureflag 3"

Everything worked until I executed the command to S-on. I noticed that both radio and OpenDSK were still showing correct correct version numbers until S-on, which caused them to show as Invalid_Ver_info on Hboot screen.

Has anyone encountered similar problems, can I kindly ask for any supports and assistance?

Thank you, greatly appreciated !!!

Android version: 4.42
Software number: 1.58.502.1
Baseband version: 1.16.21331931. LA11G_20.31A.4145.02L






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire